Wedding venue in Chantilly, near Paris
Generous and ‘all-inclusive’, these turnkey packages ensure your event is fully taken care of by a coordinator from the time you book right up to the day. Here are details about the included services:
- Availability of function rooms and staff until 3 o’clock in the morning
- The reception on the terrace overlooking the park, for 1hr30
- The set menu and drinks of your choice
- A DJ presenter for the reception towards the end of the evening
- Publishing of your menus
- Floral decoration of the tables (two partners to choose from)
- Burgundy or white chair covers
- Availability of a video projector for your guests’ surprises
- Staff member to help with parking
- The honeymoon suite for the newly weds and four rooms for your family and friends
- A personalized gift for the wedding couple
Our packages cater perfectly to all types of evening: engagement party, PACS and weddings.
As your reception is unique, our packages can be personalised according to your wishes for a custom reception.
Price: Starting at €125/person (incl. tax)
‘Simply’ wedding menus
We offer a selection of generous set meals starting
at €59/person. They include:
- An aperitif
- The meal
- Wines, mineral water and coffee
If you like, you can supplement our services and give the event your personal touch with your own DJ, florist or evening entertainment.
I wanted to thank you for organizing my reception last night. Everything was absolutely perfect! From aperitif to coffee, my guests were conquered. The servers were very discreet but also smiling, available and pleasant, the people at the reception also. My in-laws are delighted with their room which they found beautiful, spacious, very clean and with a sublime view. All my guests have fallen under the charm and beauty of the place, they already want to start again!
It will therefore be with the greatest pleasure that I will organize another event at the Château de la Tour. Thank you again for this magical and unforgettable moment. Congratulations to all your teams."
Thank you again, we will not hesitate to return to the Castle for our future events."