Le Château de la Tour, specialist in sport teams accommodation
Located just 35 minutes from the Stade de France, Le Château de la Tour is the ideal place for a sporting team during preparations, the eve of a game or intensive training before a big match.
To help you prepare in the best possible conditions, Le Château de la Tour team provides personalised guidance throughout your stay in keeping with your schedule. We place the sporting facilities needed to be in top form on the day at your disposal:
- A private, secure 8 hectare park
- A professional stadium close to our establishment
- A swimming pool area, sauna, Turkish bath 400m from the hotel
- Briefing rooms equipped with video projector and flip chart
- Massage rooms
- Private rooms for your meals (tailored to the players’ dietary requirements)
- A reception room for sponsors or the press
With our experience in accommodating major sporting teams, we provide a discrete, professional service, essential to the smooth running of your event.
We have had the opportunity to accommodate the following teams:
- 2016: Anderlecht, Romanian national team, Estac Troyes
- 2015: AJ Auxerre, Estac Troyes
- 2014: Angers SCO, Estac Troyes
- 2012: US Chantilly, AJ Auxerre, Estac Troyes
- 2010: FC Sochaux Montbéliard
- 2009: En Avant de Guingamp
- 2006: Italian national team, French national team
- 2005: OGC Nice, LOSC, Tunisian national team
- 2002: Bastia team
- 2000: Valencia team
- 1998: Italian national team, Croatian national team
- 2005: Stade Français
- 2005: Scottish Rugby Union
- 1997 & 2000: US Montauban
- 2012: Team Saxo Bank
- 2011: Team Saxo Bank
- 2002: ‘Lampre’ team
- 1999: ‘Z’ team
The whole team was delighted. We will not fail to give your contact information for, we hope future events in your establishment."
Perfect setting for our meeting: not too luxurious, not too big, warmer spirit due to the layout of the bar and the size of the establishment (all places are close to each other: meeting rooms/ restaurant/ rooms - no need to "drive miles" to pass from one to the other, so a saving of time) than in a larger establishment."