Le Château de la Tour, specialist in sport teams accommodation
Located just 35 minutes from the Stade de France, Le Château de la Tour is the ideal place for a sporting team during preparations, the eve of a game or intensive training before a big match.
To help you prepare in the best possible conditions, Le Château de la Tour team provides personalised guidance throughout your stay in keeping with your schedule. We place the sporting facilities needed to be in top form on the day at your disposal:
- A private, secure 8 hectare park
- A professional stadium close to our establishment
- A swimming pool area, sauna, Turkish bath 400m from the hotel
- Briefing rooms equipped with video projector and flip chart
- Massage rooms
- Private rooms for your meals (tailored to the players’ dietary requirements)
- A reception room for sponsors or the press
With our experience in accommodating major sporting teams, we provide a discrete, professional service, essential to the smooth running of your event.
We have had the opportunity to accommodate the following teams:
– 2016: Anderlecht, Romanian national team, Estac Troyes
– 2015: AJ Auxerre, Estac Troyes
– 2014: Angers SCO, Estac Troyes
– 2012: US Chantilly, AJ Auxerre, Estac Troyes
– 2010: FC Sochaux Montbéliard
– 2009: En Avant de Guingamp
– 2006: Italian national team, French national team
– 2005: OGC Nice, LOSC, Tunisian national team
– 2002: Bastia team
– 2000: Valencia team
– 1998: Italian national team, Croatian national team
– 2005: Stade Français
– 2005: Scottish Rugby Union
– 1997 & 2000: US Montauban
– 2012: Team Saxo Bank
– 2011: Team Saxo Bank
– 2002: ‘Lampre’ team
– 1999: ‘Z’ team
Very pleasant place, lounge for guests, beautiful terrace overlooking a beautiful park, very good service.
Very good cuisine, no waiting between dishes, waiters and pleasant waitresses. We had a good time.
Following our seminar (45 participants), we had a more than positive feedback from the participants on the place, the quality of the meals, the rooms, the activities and the outdoor spaces.
Everything related to the logistics, the follow-up of the participants (arrival, departure, payment…) and the on-site support of the Château de la Tour teams was perfect. They listen, manage the unexpected for you, mobilize to meet your expectations so that everyone can enjoy the best of the stay.
For us, it was important that the chosen place correspond to our eco-event check-list. We wanted meals with local products, seasonal and a zero plastic waste event, to which the castle responded. Quality-price level, the Château de la Tour is equivalent to a Château Form’ in much cheaper and with a much more family side.
We are delighted to have been able to please all participants who came largely from our foreign subsidiaries. The very French side was a hit.
I recommend this establishment.